5 Reasons Why Hemp Seed Oil is so Amazing!!!
Hemp Seed Oil is one of my favorite oils, it is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids.The list of nutrients is many calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, vitamin A, vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B9, and vitamin D along with a useful dose of the antioxidant vitamin E. Let me give you the ten reasons why Hemp Seed Oil is soooo amazing for your skin.
- Balances Oily Skin - Hemp seed oil has a comedogenic rating of 0, meaning it does not clog pores at all, which makes it a great moisturizer for both oily and acne prone skin types. Its fatty acid content helps create a protective barrier over the skin which prevents moisture loss.
- Fight Acne - Its astringent properties balance sebum production of the skin thereby controlling oily skin. It is high in linolenic acid which delivers potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties for acne and other skin inflammatory conditions.
- Shrinks large pores - Hemp Seed is a dry oil that helps to tighten, tone and firm skin. Its astringent properties help minimize large pores that secrete excess sebum.
- Its composition is damn near perfect- Hemp Seed Oil contains all 21 amino acids and one of the highest Omega 6 and 3 essential fatty acids which are key components for maintaining healthy skin.
- Moisturizes your skin - Because hemp seed oil doesn’t clog pores, is a dry oil it prevents moisture loss in the skin by improving the skin’s elasticity and water retention.
Our Hemp Heal Master Salve is made with organic and unrefined Hemp Seed Oil to give your skin all the benefits of this nearly perfect oil.